Matthews Estate Agents are pleased to offer to the market this very well presented two bedroom mid terrace property situated in the very popular Thornhill area of Cardiff.
With many local amenities and great transport links to the city centre, this double glazed, gas centrally heated accommodation comprises: entrance, lounge/dining room and kitchen to the ground floor with two bedrooms and bathroom located on the first floor. The property further benefits from off-road parking and enclosed rear garden.
EPC rating: C-73
Council Tax Band: D
School catchment areas:
Thornhill Primary School
Llanishen High School
Ysgol Y Wern Welsh Primary
Ysgol Gyfun Gymraeg Glantaf Welsh Secondary
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification documentation before agreement of a sale, we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in processing the sale.
2. General: While every effort and due diligence is made to ensure our sales particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property. If there is a particular point which is of importance to you, or requires further clarification, please contact Matthews Estate Agents and we will be pleased to enquire about the point for you.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. Accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. The sales particulars are produced in good faith but do not constitute representation of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters we refer to in these particulars should be independently verified by any prospective buyer. Neither Mathews Estate Agents or any of its employees has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever on this property
Enter via composite door with double glazed panes inset to hallway, radiator.
Loune /Dining Room
4.11m x 3.70m (13'6" x 12'2")
Double glazed French doors to rear garden, spindle and balustrade staircase rising to first floor, raidiator, archway leading to:
2.74m x 2.10m (9' x 6'11")
Front aspect uPVC windows, Baxi combination gas fired boiler, fitted range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, gas hob with extractor hood over, Beco fridge/freezer, indesit washer/dryer.
Storage cupboard, doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
2.97m x 2.77m (9'9" x 9'1")
Front aspect uPVC double glazed window, wardrobe, radiator.
2.77m x 1.80m (9'1" x 5'11")
Loft access hatch, rear aspect double glazed window, radiator.
Rear aspect obscure double glazed window, extractor fan, three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, vanity unit with wash basin inset, low level WC.
Private off-road parking for one vehicle
Patio area with steps leading up to rear garden