Constructed in the 1960's, this attractive and lovingly maintained three bedroom detached family home has been extended to offer three spacious double bedrooms, four reception rooms and extensive private landscaped rear garden and is set within both Cardiff High and Lakeside Primary school catchment areas.
Situated within the sought-after Lakeside area of Cardiff, close to Roath Park Lake and within easy reach of Cardiff City Centre, A48 and M4. The property is offered 'for sale' with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Accommodation briefly comprises: entrance porch, WC, hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory and study to the ground floor, with three generous sized bedrooms and shower room arranged on the first floor. Externally, there is a beautiful mature private rear garden with patio, garden to the front has mature boarders and off road parking on own private block paved driveway for several vehicles.
Council Tax Band: G
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification documentation before agreement of a sale, we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in processing the sale.
2. General: While every effort and due diligence is made to ensure our sales particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property. If there is a particular point which is of importance to you, or requires further clarification, please contact Matthews Estate Agents and we will be pleased to enquire about the point for you.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. Accordingly, we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. The sales particulars are produced in good faith but do not constitute representation of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters we refer to in these particulars should be independently verified by any prospective buyer. Neither Mathews Estate Agents or any of its employees has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever on this property